Welding system PUK 6
Machines > Welding system PUK 6
PUK 6 - Spot welder incl. welding microscope
Availability on request
The new PUK 6
Fine welding technology that sets standards
A comparison with its predecessors unveils: 20 years of experience and passion in development are taking micro welding technology with the PUK 6 to a completely new level.
- Up to 3.3 welding spots per second: Welding sequence now up to 65 % faster
- Smoother, more homogeneous weld spots – excellent weld seam even with variable weld spot gaps.
- Higher heat input where needed: Perfect welding results even with critical materials.
- 50 % smaller welding spots in low power range.
- Minimal pulse duration now down to 0.1 ms: 67 % shorter welding time in micro mode.
HANDPIECE AND ELECTRODE
- 20 % faster and, thus, more agile electrode travel.
- Maximum electrode thickness now up to 1 mm.
- Up to 50 % longer service life of the electrode (measured average improvement in test trials; actual improvement depending on individual usage mode).
- 70 % higher screen resolution for improved viewing angle in any operating condition.
- Quick operation and material selection through direct menu selection with one single turn-push-tilt knob.
- New standby mode: Continuous availability at 85 % lower energy consumption.
TECHNICAL DATA PUK 6
Current (WIG) min./max.: 9 - 400 A
Pulse duration (WIG) min./max.: 0.1 - 34 ms
Current (tack welding) min./max.: 80 - 700 A
Pulse duration (tack welding): 1.5 ms
Welding speed: up to 3 Hz
Max. charging time: 0.8 s
Number of metal programs: 11
Range display with recommended settings: +
Warning message in the event of excessive settings "red range": +
High-frequency welds: +
Automatic gas pre-flow time: +
Gas pressure switch / gas error indicator: +
Gas consumption: approx. 2 l/min
Shielding gas: argon >99,9 % e.g. Argon 4.6
Power consumption during welding: 400 VA
Power consumption in maintenance operation: 7 W
Weight: 9.5 kg
3 years warranty
TEST THE NEW PUK 6
You can visit our showroom to test the new PUK 6 by appointment. Leave your contact details and we will contact you to arrange your visit.